Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I've Never Been To Europe, But I Imagine I'd Dress Like This

Berets, sweaters and maxi skirts (please don't ask me to say 'Oh my!'). But there is something about all three of these articles of clothing that just made this a lovable outfit for me. The sweater is thick with little, gold....shimmies?....in them. This sweater reminds me of  a darkened sky, with the stars neatly aligned in a galaxy of chaos. There is also something about this sweater that seems romantic. I found this in the back of my mothers closet early spring so I haven't had the proper opportunity to sport something this thick, but good things come to those who wait. I got the black skirt from H&M a year ago, its sheer with a very short slip on the inside, I still normally wear leggings with them. And the beret? *sigh* I don't know when it began, but over the years I've developed a slight obsession with them. I own about five, and I am still on a mission to own one in every color. I just think there's a certain amount of class that a beret brings to an outfit. I often have to stop myself from adding one to EVERY outfit that I wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment