Friday, August 1, 2014

The Crocodile Huntress

Bindi Irwin is simply beautiful.



While shopping in the store this morning, I ran across a magazine that had her seemingly more mature face on the cover. It reminded me of the days of the most adventurous "Crocodile Hunter." Back then, I lived for Animal Planet, and the crocodile hunter was apart of that love. I remember her being a very bubbly child as she stood along side her dad with an anaconda casually wrapped around his neck. And now, here she is, almost ten years after the death of her father and she looks stunning.

Not bad for a girl who runs with monkeys and kangaroos at the Australia zoo.

Can I just say that I love snug fitting long sleeved dresses. This dress especially speaks to me because of the flared  bottom. That's more to my taste. My lower back area is slightly...rounded, so a fitting dress wouldn't meet my conservative desires. But the one that Bindi Irwin is wearing looks fun. The black and white color scheme along with the floral patterns give the dress elegance...but the boots...sigh...let's talk about the boots, shall we? I LOVE a girl who is able to pull off a dress with combat boots and make it look as flawless as she does. It gives the look some edge and it gives me the confidence that one day...I will be able to stand tall in a dress with no inch heels.

One more thing,

I came across a few YouTube videos of Bindi as she has reached the coming of age year of 16, and I absolutely love how dynamic her character is. She is so entertaining to watch, even when she is talking about the simplest things. I think she is carrying on her fathers legacy very well.




No comments:

Post a Comment